Hi! My name is Yanah, (which means "Dove" in Hebrew.) I'm married to a Norwegian stud named Lars and we have seven children, yep...I said 7!!! I told you he was a stud!
Some more very random things about me...
* I was born and raised in Hawaii.
*I still live on the island of Oahu.
* I appreciate(love) gourmet food and good wine/beer/coffee.
*My favorite ethnic food is Greek.
*I have a BA in Speech Communications
* I dislike elevators, they make me feel uncomfortable.
*My three favorite artists are Norman Rockwell, Mary Casset and VanGough.
* I think hanging laundry outside, on a line is VERY therapeutic.
* I love to read...real books with paper.
(and I like the smell of books)
* I enjoy my re-bounder and going on walks.
* I use essential oils, drink Kombucha and take probiotics.
* I'm kinda a health nut.
* I love "National Lampoons Vacation," "Guardians of the Galaxy" & "The Princess Bride"
* I feel life is short...SAY WHAT YOU MEAN!
* I suffer through small talk and "ice breaking" games.
*I hate ironing clothes.
My husband is a pilot, so I travel to CA, OR & WA for shoots.
My favorite photography is Family Storytelling, but I also shoot Portraits & Commercial.
I adore children, they are so truthful.
Thank you so much for reading about me. I look forward to getting to know you soon.