Hi! My name is Yanah, (which means "Dove" in Hebrew.) I'm married to a Norwegian stud named Lars and we have seven children, yep...I said 7!!! I told you he was a stud!
Some more very random things about me...
* I was born and raised in Hawaii
*I just moved to the Pacific Northwest-Vancouver to be exact
* Good wine/beer/coffee are a must
*Greek Food...yes please
*I have a BA in Speech Communications
* Elevators make me feel uncomfortable
*My three favorite artists are Norman Rockwell, Mary Casset and VanGough
* I think hanging laundry outside, on a line is VERY therapeutic
* I love to read...real books with paper
(and I like the smell of books)
* I enjoy my re-bounder and going on walks
* I use essential oils, drink Kombucha and take probiotics
* Yes, I'm a health nut
* I love "National Lampoons Vacation," "Guardians of the Galaxy" & "The Princess Bride"
* I feel life is short...SAY WHAT YOU MEAN!
* I suffer through small talk and "ice breaking" games
*I don't iron clothes-I put them on and hope for body heat to resolve the issue
*I adore children, they are so truthful
Thank you so much for reading about me. I look forward to getting to know you soon.